Does it ever feel like you can’t make a decision about your photography business? Decision fatigue can make you feel like your photo business is stuck. And, let’s face it, with the pandemic and everything else going on in the world, it can be emotionally and mentally draining at times. When you’re a solo-preneur making all of the business decisions, you can easily hit that threshold.
In this episode of the Nerdy Photographer Podcast, I sit down with Raymond Hatfield of the Beginner Photography Podcast to talk about decision fatigue, finding yourself in a rut, and how to get out of it.
Stream the episode
Listen to the episode using the player below or subscribe and listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or click here to listen on your choice of podcast platforms. While you’re at it, be sure to leave a review for the Nerdy Photographer Podcast!
Products and services featured in promos in this episode:
- Siteground Web Hosting Services – need new website hosting? Siteground is great! Save up to 80% and get free website transfer.
- Audible 30 Day Free Trial – You obviously enjoy listening to audio programs if you are checking out this podcast. Why not try audio books?
About My Guest
Raymond Hatfield is the host of the Beginner Photographer Podcast, Wedding Photographer,
LA Dodger fan, Home brewer, and is on a never ending quest to find the world’s best Nachos.
You can also find Raymond and the Beginner Photography Podcast at the links below:
Support the Podcast
Want to support The Nerdy Photographer Podcast? There are plenty of ways to do it and some of them won’t cost you anything:
- Be sure to rate and subscribe on your favorite podcast platform!
- Buy things using our affiliate link
- Improve your photo business with our nerdy resources!
- Buy some Nerdy Photographer swag
- Donate just because you like us
Be sure to join us on social media and share your story about decision fatigue.