We have all been there. You get an inquiry from a potential photography client. Maybe you message each other back and forth a few times. Then…nothing! It can be one of the most frustrating and, honestly, scary parts of running a photography business. Not knowing what’s causing potential clients to ghost you or what to do in response can leave you overwhelmed. But not to worry! In this episode of the podcast, Spencer Lum returns to talk about how you can avoid getting ghosted by potential clients.
Listen to the Episode!
Stream the episode below or click here to listen on your choice of podcast platforms. While you are at it, be sure to SUBSCRIBE!
Enjoying All This Free Content?
Consider supporting The Nerdy Photographer. Here are a few simple (and mostly free) ways you can be awesome to us and ensure that you continue to get content that is both entertaining and informative.
- Subscribe to the podcast!
- Tell other people about the podcast – first your friends, and then people you meet on the street. just shout at them.
- Leave a review. Here are three great places to do that: Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, and GoodPods
- Follow on Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join the Subreddit
- Get your dollars out and head over to the support page.
About My Guest
He has spoken at Inspire, Canada Photo Convention, the Musea Gathering, Camp Go Away, and Nine Dots. Ground Glass received the 2nd Annual Tiffinbox Award, and it has appeared as a top 10 blog on The Moderntog, Photodoto, Ejunkie, and several other sites.