Have you ever thought about getting into light painting? Tried it and wanted to do a better job? In this episode of the podcast, I talk to prolific light painter, Russell Klimas, about light painting essentials: the equipment and the mindset to succeed when getting into light painting.
Stream the Episode:
Stream this podcast episode below or click here to listen on your choice of podcast platforms. While you’re at it, be sure to subscribe to the Nerdy Photographer Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Let’s Be Real Unposed Photography Prompts
- Good Pods Podcast App
- Flothemes WordPress Templates for Photographers and Creatives
- Wedding Photo Hangover Podcast
- SiteGround Website Hosting
- Ocho Duro Parlay Hour Podcast
Support The Nerdy Photographer
Want to help The Nerdy Photographer Podcast? Here are a few simple (and mostly free) ways you can do that:
- Tell other people about the podcast – friends, enemies, strangers…it doesn’t matter.
- Leave a review. Here are three great places to do that: Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, and GoodPods
- Follow on Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join the Subreddit
- Spend money you were going to anyway and give us a percentage, or just send us money. Either way you can find out how on our support page.
About My Guest
Russell Klimas is a hobbyist photographer who is absolutely obsessed with creating shots in camera that most people would consider impossible through long exposure. It’s one of his goals in his photography to not only continue to push himself but also share his knowledge and grow the light painting community around him to greater heights.
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
Tell us on Reddit or over on any of our other social media.
If you let me know what you enjoy and what you don’t, I can gear future episodes towards the things the audience likes to hear. So it is up to you!