Having an ideal client profile is something that can vastly improve your marketing effectiveness. But first, you have to go through the process of finding your ideal client and figuring out the language that they speak in.
In this episode of the podcast, I speak with Knoxville photographer Brittany Sidwell about the importance of finding your ideal client as well as some actionable items to get you started on the road to more effective marketing after the episode.
What are you waiting for? Give it a listen!
Stream The Episode
Stream the episode below or click here to listen on your choice of podcast platforms. While you’re at it, be sure to subscribe to the Nerdy Photographer Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Let’s Be Real Unposed Photography Prompts
- Good Pods Podcast App
- Flothemes WordPress Templates for Photographers and Creatives
- SpyHards Podcast
About My Guest
Brittany Sidwell is a photographer located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
“I love my job because my clients turn into friends and that makes me extremely happy. I wake up every single day with gratitude and amazement that I get to capture the real deal moments in people’s lives.”
You can find Brittany on her website, Facebook or Instagram.
Did You Enjoy This Episode? Want to Support The Nerdy Photographer
If you enjoyed this episode, here are a few things you can do to support the podcast and this website:
- Tell other people about the podcast – friends, enemies, strangers…it doesn’t matter.
- Leave a review. Here are three great places to do that: Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, and GoodPods
- Follow on Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok
- Join our Facebook Group
- Join the Subreddit
- Spend money you were going to anyway and give us a percentage, or just send us money. Either way you can find out how on our support page.