With the 4th of July just around the corner, what better time than now to brush up on your fireworks photo skills. The latest micro episode of The Nerdy Photographer Podcast will set you up with a few quick tips to get better fireworks photos!
Listen to the episode!
Stream this episode of The Nerdy Photographer Podcast below or click here to listen on your podcast platform of choice.
Were the tips helpful? Want more?
I hope you find the tips on taking better fireworks photos in this episode helpful. Furthermore, I hope this episode encourages you to get outside and capture some images of fireworks this year even if you had not been considering it before.
If you did enjoy the episode, here are a few quick, free things you can do to help out The Nerdy Photographer Podcast:
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
- Tell your friends about the podcast.
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Instagram
- Like the Nerdy Photographer Facebook page
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Twitter
- If you’re feeling extra generous, check out our support page.
Sign Up for the Mailing List
Get even more helpful tips sent directly to your email inbox. No need to search for them! Sign up below.