Everybody wants that creamy bokeh background, right? Well, in this ‘nerdlet’ micro podcast episode, I give you several important tips to get more bokeh in your backdrops.
I’m sure you’re thinking it’s all about the type of lens you have, right?
WRONG! There are actually a few different things you can do to increase the blur of the background in your images that have little to nothing to do with your camera gear.
What are they?
You will have to listen in to find out.
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
I hope you found this episode on bokeh and blurry background tips helpful. If so, here are a few things you can do to make sure you don’t miss future Nerdy Photographer Podcast episodes and help the podcast grow:
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
- Tell your friends about the podcast.
- Leave a review anywhere you can, but Apple Podcasts helps the most!
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Instagram
- Like our Nerdy Photographer Facebook page
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Twitter
- If you’re feeling extra generous, check out our support page.