Are you ready for more photo industry myths and tropes? Editorial photographer and photography YouTuber extraordinaire Rob Hall has returned to the podcast to share his takes on these issues.
This podcast episode is packed full of photo industry tropes and myths such as:
- Can you succeed in photography on talent alone?
- Photography is a glamorous job
- Guru culture
- You should avoid taking pictures when the light is bad outdoors
- And much more!
It’s fitting that Rob looks a little like Thor slamming Mjolnir to the ground in this picture because we are SMASHING some photo industry myths!
Listen to The Episode!
Want to Get More Nerdy Photographer Episodes?
Once you have done that, tell your friends about the podcast. Finally, leave a review anywhere you can, but Apple Podcasts helps the most!
What did you think of this episode?
I would love to hear what you think of this episode of the podcast. Here are some ways you can reach out and tell me what you thought. Rob was a great guest and I would love to have him back if there’s interest. So please be sure to make your voice heard.
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Instagram and send me a DM
- Leave a comment over on our Nerdy Photographer Facebook page
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Twitter and tweet or DM me.
About the Guest – Rob Hall
Robert Hall is an editorial photographer in southeast Michigan. He shares informative photography and lighting content as a video creator, podcaster, and writer. His greatest achievement in life is securing the same handle on all social media platforms.