Have you ever considered getting into fine art school photography? Not entirely sure what that is? Your experience with school photos is probably limited to a photographer spending approximately 30 seconds with you (if that) and praying that one of the three exposures they took looks decent enough to be printed. Luckily, today there are other options.
In this episode of the Nerdy Photographer Podcast, my guest, Lindsey Victoria, comes on to discuss fine art school photography – what it is, gear to get you started, and how to spread the word to schools that may hire you.
Stream the episode
Listen to the episode using the player below or subscribe and listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or click here to listen on your choice of podcast platforms. While you’re at it, be sure to leave a review for the Nerdy Photographer Podcast!
Take advantage of the deals and promotions mentioned in this episode:
- Let’s Be Real Unposed Photography Prompts – https://nerdyphotographer.com/lets-be-real
- Siteground web hosting – https://nerdyphotographer.com/recommends/siteground
- Free Audible Trial – https://nerdyphotographer.com/recommends/audible
Support the Podcast
There are many ways you can support The Nerdy Photographer Podcast:
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast platform!
- Use our affiliate link to buy from Amazon – if you are going to be there anyway, help us out
- Shop our store for photography resources – from contracts to prompts and more!
- Buy Nerdy Photographer merchandise – this stuff makes you look both cool and nerdy!
- Make a Donation – just because you want to show us how much you care
About My Guest
Lindsey Turner is the owner of Lindsey Victoria Photography based in Litchfield County, Connecticut. She specializes in lifestyle newborn and family photography and branding photography for small businesses and professionals.
You can click here to access Lindsey’s gear list as well as some free items she has for listeners. You can also find her on Facebook and Instagram.
What do you think of fine art school photography?
Will you give it a shot? Are there other photography or business related topics you would like to hear about on the podcast? Find the Nerdy Photographer on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok and let me know what you want to hear about!