Members of the Nerdy Photo Crew have been disappearing. In order to save them, our hero, the Nerdy Photographer, must master the laws of physics, make some new friends, and go sideways to the present!
Hey, it makes sense when you think about string theory and quantum mechanics. But you don’t have to! Sit back and relax and listen to the latest Nerdy Photographer adventure episode.
Leave a voice message on our contact page and tell me which references to movies and TV shows you were able to find!
Stream the Episode
Listen to the episode using the player below or subscribe and listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or click here to listen on your choice of podcast platforms. While you’re at it, be sure to leave a review for the Nerdy Photographer Podcast!
Show Your Support for the Podcast!
Want to help The Nerdy Photographer Podcast? Here are a few simple (and mostly free) ways you can do that:
- Tell your friends about the podcast.
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, or GoodPods
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Instagram
- Follow @thenerdyphoto on Twitter
- Get extra swaggy with some Nerdy Photographer merchandise
- Pick up some photography resources from our store
- Wanna buy me a drink? Check out our support page.
Gulden Hauer / Sporty / Character Drawings – Fred Zorn
Besides lending his considerable artistic skills to this podcast, Fred is an expert dog trainer and you can find him on Instagram @partiallyfungibletoken or you can check out his series of YouTube dog training videos, Pipe Cleaner Pups!